the blog owner

My photo
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ��

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

✿ Happy 2nd Year Anniversary

Now we're emtering 2nd Year Anniversary.. Syukran Ya Allah.. Masa berlalu dengan begitu pantas..
And whatever happened in my past really thought me to be wise, strong & gimme another life. A new fresh life. I trust that Allah will never test someone that is unable to stand & go through the obstacles..

Sincerely i'm not a person who like to reveal my personal things because for me its between me & the people around me.. but this time.. I just want to say that i'm really bless that Allah send me someone who i can rely on. But, i always keep in my mind, as i go through the cycle of life, people come & go. So kita tak boleh cakap tentang kepastian mengenai ajal, maut, jodoh & rezeki. Percaya pada Qada' & Qadar.

Tapi kita harus bersyukur dengan apa yang Allah pinjamkan & dengan apa yang Allah kurniakan kepada kita walaupun untuk sementara. I just pray for the best! Kita merancang Allah yang menentukan..

 20102010 - 20102012 

I don't have to mention all the good deeds he had done to me..

But he's one of the rahmat that happened in my life.

He's willing sacrifice for me..

Ya Allah, peliharalah iman & hati kami ketika susah & senang
Kau murahkanlah rezeki kami serta keluarga kami
Semoga kami & keluarga tabah menghadapi setiap ujian yang kau izinkan
Semoga kau memelihara kami & keluarga kami dari segala keburukan & fitnah manusia
Kau limpahkan rahmatMu keatas kami
Semoga kami sentiasa bertaqwa & sentiasa bersyukur kepadaMu
Semoga kami berjaya & bahagia didunia & akhirat..


Jika namamu tertulis di Luh Mahfuz untuk diriku,

nescaya rasa cinta itu akan ALLAH tanamkan dalam diri kita...

Amin.. Ya Rabbal.. Alamin..




Regards,
Siti Nur Masturah Binti Abdul Karim

0 comments:

Post a Comment