the blog owner

My photo
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ��

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Think That Way

I just need you now!

Don't judge my choices if you don't understand my reasons.

I MISS YOU! A little too much, a little too often, and a little more everyday.

One of the simplest ways to stay happy, just let go of the thing that makes you sad.

You're almost everything I have ever wanted & always make me smile, but you're also someone I feel I will never be able to have.

Someday, you will forget the hurt, the reasons you cried, and who caused the pain.

I don't know what to do but I'm never giving up on you.

Start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.

I need a hug. No, I need your hug!

A day without you is always incomplete.

Dream it. Wish it. Do it.

Dear problems, My GOD is bigger than you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment